RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

Forums Main General Discussion RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    DrLeonSisk
      • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

You shouldn’t overreact, and also calm down when people disagree with you. not everyone will agree with you in life. After all, life doesn’t always hand out the best hand of cards, you deal with what you got. I don’t feel the thread really got derailed. We all gave our thoughts and opinions, i feel that was mainly the point of the thread.

Also, we don’t see you as hitler, disagreement with some of your thoughts are had, and if someone supports them, then they agree. But it’s not to be taken negatively. Although with goose, well. We don’t have to go into that. Yes, he insulted you, but do you really care? Getting bothered by it really just thew fuel to the fire.

I won’t deny i assaulted you with replies, but i had to get my points and thoughts through. I had to clear things up that you kept pointing out.

And damn it, you beat me to it. Was hoping to say Happy 100 posts first.

DrLeonSisk
        • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Also, we should keep the thread open so people can also share their thoughts, opinions, and views.

Zyx78boy 
        Participant
          • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

I need to learn to have better self-control in the overreaction field. Along with the ”people disagreeing with me” field also, I cant deny that, it’s happened a lot. Well, Leon, thanks for the little pep talk. :)

Oh by the way, the point of the thread was too support MMNB by clicking on ads. But I think after all this, I suppose closing it would be pointless, I suppose.

By the way, you must be quite a brony, seeing all these MLP pictures you put on the forums.

Twilight is best pony

DrLeonSisk
            • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Actually, i’ve been hesitant to post the pictures, thinking people might complain i’m spamming. But i do post them at good moments to illustrate a point. Also Chrysalis is best pony. Because she can be anypony. So everypony is best pony, so pretty much Sgt.FuzzyStickifying the argument of who is best pony. Guess i’ll be less restrictive of when i post pictures, but not have every post be pictured. Moderation is key. and Toleration.

No problem, Zyx. Happy to help. Nobodies perfect. Picture related. Katawa Shoujo is a Visual Novel that is packed full of feels. I do recommend it.

Zyx78boy 
            Participant
              • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Katawa Shoujo? Alright, I’ll check it out later. You should check out ”School Days” Also full of feels. But trust me, really dark towards the end.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password