RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

Forums Main General Discussion RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

• Creator
    Topic
    Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

Ok, so here’s the deal.

Quag made this thread —>http://www.mmnb.org/apps/forums/topics/show/8422012-help-support-the-mmnb-community <—- not too long ago. I dont want a near-complete shutdown of community circulation for too long of an extended time. So, following Quag’s post he made on that thread at 5:58 P.M (WST or EST I think…?) Im calling for everyone in the community to CLICK ON EVERY-FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT ON THIS WEBSITE.

I know I’m still not an admin, but I still care for the community, so yeah, let’s do our part to keep MMNB afloat.

k every1??? :3

EDIT: Took out the first part before people start ganging up on me, but yeah, click on ads, make it a little easier on Quag, he’s worked hard on running the servers, a website, and the steam group.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Katawa Shoujo? Alright, I’ll check it out later. You should check out ”School Days” Also full of feels. But trust me, really dark towards the end.

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Actually, i’ve been hesitant to post the pictures, thinking people might complain i’m spamming. But i do post them at good moments to illustrate a point. Also Chrysalis is best pony. Because she can be anypony. So everypony is best pony, so pretty much Sgt.FuzzyStickifying the argument of who is best pony. Guess i’ll be less restrictive of when i post pictures, but not have every post be pictured. Moderation is key. and Toleration.

No problem, Zyx. Happy to help. Nobodies perfect. Picture related. Katawa Shoujo is a Visual Novel that is packed full of feels. I do recommend it.

Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

I need to learn to have better self-control in the overreaction field. Along with the ”people disagreeing with me” field also, I cant deny that, it’s happened a lot. Well, Leon, thanks for the little pep talk. :)

Oh by the way, the point of the thread was too support MMNB by clicking on ads. But I think after all this, I suppose closing it would be pointless, I suppose.

By the way, you must be quite a brony, seeing all these MLP pictures you put on the forums.

Twilight is best pony

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Also, we should keep the thread open so people can also share their thoughts, opinions, and views.

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

You shouldn’t overreact, and also calm down when people disagree with you. not everyone will agree with you in life. After all, life doesn’t always hand out the best hand of cards, you deal with what you got. I don’t feel the thread really got derailed. We all gave our thoughts and opinions, i feel that was mainly the point of the thread.

Also, we don’t see you as hitler, disagreement with some of your thoughts are had, and if someone supports them, then they agree. But it’s not to be taken negatively. Although with goose, well. We don’t have to go into that. Yes, he insulted you, but do you really care? Getting bothered by it really just thew fuel to the fire.

I won’t deny i assaulted you with replies, but i had to get my points and thoughts through. I had to clear things up that you kept pointing out.

And damn it, you beat me to it. Was hoping to say Happy 100 posts first.

Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

You know, I am sorry, I overreact easily, and I hate it when people disagree with me. But Leon, I did feel like you were constantly assaulting me in this thread, and I was bothered pretty heavily by it because I felt like it was unwarranted (spelling?).

Anyways…Thread is really badly off-topic, so let’s both just drop it.

Thread-relocked

Oh yeah, and it’s okay that you unlocked it for a minute, I don’t care. :P

EDIT: 100 posts! Yay!

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Also, sorry for unlocking the thread, but stomping off with misinformation on the thread is just wrong.

Edit: Also, copied the entire page just in case the thread is altered/deleted.

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

The Gmod server was shot down because Quag’s already running 3 servers. The bandwith seems to barely be enough for the third server it seems. (Not to mention it crashes at a regular rate. Have you looked into that Quag?) So basically the idea was put to the side. It was a good idea, but the resources aren’t available.

Not to mention when Contagion comes out, we’ll probably have another server up, unless Quag stabs a knife into NMRIH’s second server to make it a Contagion one to cut costs. The Second NMRIH server has been pretty useful though, it has been catching more players, so easing the flow on the first NMRIH server. People like the NMRIH servers, hell i went ot the MMNb server at first because it had low ping! It wasn’t laggy, had low ping, a good server. So i continued playing, forward a couple months and here i am.

Zyx, we didn’t bash you for trying to point out why his story was BS. We merely all agreed on that it’s better safe than sorry.

“Talked this over with Holmar, best safe than sorry Zyx. And if it was a joke, it’s pretty morbid.”

Taco replied with this.

“I think that’s how we all are doing this”

edit: Nearly forgot. Bless Campers worthless piece of crap soul

Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Guys! All I did was answer Quag’s question! I didn’t even order anything, I was throwing my opinion out there. Leon, stop bashing me, will you guys stop making me look like Hitler if I removed my second post in this thread?

How come whenever someone bashes me, everyone is so quick to support that same person. This is constant! It happened with Goose, Revan, and Matt back in July, and nothing was done with any of that, even though they outright insulted me. It happened when I tried to suggest a Gmod server, and everyone tossed that to the side, while naming every little reason to say no to it. I was also bashed when I tried to point out why Camper’s story was BS. But my first post was removed without warning, or even notification. 

Look, sorry for posting my opinions/suggestions, I’m just going to stop suggesting things, and keep all of my, seemingly, horrible opinions to myself.

By the way, locking the thread, let’s just click on some ads and be done with it.

Tabajara
    Participant
    @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

You said everything that i was about to say now Leon.

Head Admin job is his job, he can also receive feedback, but not direct orders from other admins or members.

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Glad to hear it guys. Also, I really think you should put down the hatchet on clearing the admin list Zyx. It’s Quag and Holmars decisions in the end, and have only the best intentions for the community.

You say it isn’t the time nor the thread to dicuss it. But i don’t think this is the place to discuss it, nor do i tihnk it’s welcome to do so. Let the Head Admins do their jobs, i believe we trust Quag and Holmar to have things in good care.

Holmar
    Participant
    @holmar
    • Topic Scout Icon

Aye.

Wickk
    @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

I agree with everything put by DrLeonSisk

Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Deleted my wall of text in response to your first post, this isn’t the time, nor, well, thread, to discuss this.

By the way, I took out the first part, but it won’t be the last time I bring that up.

Anyways, back to clicking on ads!

Shifty
    @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

’nuff said.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password