Taking a break for 1 week – Taba

Forums Main General Discussion Taking a break for 1 week – Taba

• Creator
    Topic
    Tabajara
    Participant
    @tabajara

Well .. i really don’t know where to start and how to explaim this for you.

First, let me explaim what i have done this Tuesday (10/16), i banned myself at MMNB ZPS Server for 1 week.

Why? Well… there’s something that happen inside of the server that i don’t know if was my fault or not and affected me and get me mad ( Thing that never happen to me so fast )

When? Last week …

Whats happen? Well, i lost something important of my life, and simple can’t forget it on my head. I try to ignore, play nicely, but i can’t.

I know that i have a good heart and good mood with everybody. I have no problems with anyone. All MMNB team is awesome and nice person. I just don’t like to lost nice/cool friends too fast without know whats happen.

Why this all “drama”? Is hard to forget someone that lived with you most of your life together, having fun and jokes. Someone that you care about and do any thing to protect it from other haters and try to never do things that may “break” this friendship.

I just get a hit on my heart today ( I don’t know why or whats happen), but after that, i need a break to relax and calm down. However, i have a lot of stuff/work to do.

School bussines/SDK mapping and go out with some friends to have fun too.

Sorry for wasting your time with this “crying” show . But i’m just saying whats happen to me and why i will be inactive for only 1 week.

Good luck to the person that will be the new Head-Admin on MMNB.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mr.Goose 
    Participant
    @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Lulu is the only good friend of yours I know. But I don’t think it is her..

CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
    @cpt-quag
    • Topic Scout Icon
    • Topic Slinger Icon
    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
    • Topic Adventurer Icon

Taba, we think you rock!  Take some time off buddy, keep your head up.  If you need anything, please let me know. 

Tabajara
    Participant
    @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Mr.Goose at October 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Whom did you lose? Do tell?

My best friend … i think you know who.

Mr.Goose 
    Participant
    @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Whom did you lose? Do tell?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password