Taking a break for 1 week – Taba

Forums Main General Discussion Taking a break for 1 week – Taba

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Tabajara
    Participant
      • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Well .. i really don’t know where to start and how to explaim this for you.

First, let me explaim what i have done this Tuesday (10/16), i banned myself at MMNB ZPS Server for 1 week.

Why? Well… there’s something that happen inside of the server that i don’t know if was my fault or not and affected me and get me mad ( Thing that never happen to me so fast )

When? Last week …

Whats happen? Well, i lost something important of my life, and simple can’t forget it on my head. I try to ignore, play nicely, but i can’t.

I know that i have a good heart and good mood with everybody. I have no problems with anyone. All MMNB team is awesome and nice person. I just don’t like to lost nice/cool friends too fast without know whats happen.

Why this all “drama”? Is hard to forget someone that lived with you most of your life together, having fun and jokes. Someone that you care about and do any thing to protect it from other haters and try to never do things that may “break” this friendship.

I just get a hit on my heart today ( I don’t know why or whats happen), but after that, i need a break to relax and calm down. However, i have a lot of stuff/work to do.

School bussines/SDK mapping and go out with some friends to have fun too.

Sorry for wasting your time with this “crying” show . But i’m just saying whats happen to me and why i will be inactive for only 1 week.

Good luck to the person that will be the new Head-Admin on MMNB.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Mr.Goose 
      Participant
        • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Whom did you lose? Do tell?

Tabajara
        Participant
          • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Mr.Goose at October 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Whom did you lose? Do tell?

My best friend … i think you know who.

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

Taba, we think you rock!  Take some time off buddy, keep your head up.  If you need anything, please let me know. 

Mr.Goose 
            Participant
              • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Lulu is the only good friend of yours I know. But I don’t think it is her..

Tabajara
              Participant
                • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Thank you Quag.

And yes Goose, she was my good friend.

Mr.Goose 
                Participant
                  • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Sorry about that.

I myself always wait for my E-woman friends to get a better guy.
                  Bloodsugar did just that with me. She found RAW BONER. He is Mine and Quin’s replacement. Scary right?
                  And she completely hates me for disliking his sex talks all the time. All the time it is something sexual to some stupid level. (Even though all I tried to do is make her happy and give her all these nice compliments)
                  So now whenever I try to talk or hangout with them, they attack me or on MMNB they ignore me.

Does it bother me? Nope. I don’t care many people hate me and it’s just another few to lay on the pile. You can say that she doesn’t do it or she can tell you she still is okay with me and lie about it. But I know she hates me. I know.

So what does that have to do with anything? Well, Bloodsugar used to be my good friend? She used to be okay. But she hates me over something so lame. It makes no sense. But that’s how things go right? Might as well roll off to the next woman that gives you some attention and see if she will keep you like the friend she tells you that you are. Instead of lying and making up bullshit to tease you and give you a false sense of security. That’s how things are on here.

Taba, I knew we never have seen eye to eye or even really been on the same feel. But, I hope you feel better an never let it hit you too hard. Just something you gotta deal with.

Here is something even more scary? If you are friends with your abuser it only gives them the chance to do it again. Haven’t you seen a wolf in sheep’s clothing?

Why am I helping? Because I have seen women do this to men a lot. You may think I am anti-woman or seem harder on them.. But they do this a lot. For stupid reasons. It interests me.

– Goose

P.S. You’ll love this song.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrAlZRtOsoE

And this one.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPbYqCiU3Q

Tabajara
                  Participant
                    • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Wow Goose, that was amazing feedback.

I agree with you friend. It’s unbelievable how girls acts sometimes when they’re mad or what they done soon.

Lulu is a example for me. Everything was okay in Monday with us, suddenly, she got mad with something or was angry.

So the next day i asked her why she was mad/angry, she simples didn’t said any word to me. I try asked in-game, got nothing yet.

So i asked one more time cuz i worry about her and i was confused of the situation, cuz i don’t know whats going on that moment. So she said was mad with something ( Ok, i saw that when she didn’t said anything to me first time ) and said to don’t ask again. And she deleted me and blocked me in Steam.BAM!

My reaction? WTF? Guess what? She have a seriously problems in her mind to act like a stupid child on that moment. Come on… keep quiet doesn’t help/solve the things.

Fun word here in Brazil : Have a 20 years bodie, but a 11 years mind.

Mr.Goose 
                    Participant
                      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

What I don’t understand is how I can act like a fuck sometimes and people like that more than they guy that is actually there for them?

You know how I act and how I can be. I am sure you have seen it first hand? Right? I know you have. Most of the time it is for a reason. A good reason. I never get mad or take my vengence out on someone that doesn’t need it. I think that if she can take my fucked up act, then she can take one problem from you. Then again I am unsure what transpired before that.

She is like that sometimes with me. I never understand why people keep trivial things on their minds. It always makes me wonder.. But you know that Bloodsugar did something similar. It’s always gotta be the little things…. (Big things) that get you down.

But looky here. It’s better, because if someone pulls that on you again, you’ll be ready.. Or hell you’ll be on guard for it.

Tabajara
                      Participant
                        • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Correct ! You lear it in the first try /hit /fall.

Mr.Goose 
                        Participant
                          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Keep strong and don’t let it hurt you. :)

Tabajara
                          Participant
                            • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Mr.Goose at October 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Keep strong and don’t let it hurt you. :)

Thank you Goose for your time, very helpful :D

Mr.Goose 
                            Participant
                              • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Anytime.

Tabajara
                              Participant
                                • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Well.. after thinking with some friends of mine, i think i know which thing was that make her mad like that to me… probably . Not sure yet :P

Mr.Goose 
                                Participant
                                  • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Did you over message her? Close mindedness? Hmm?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password