This is a Continuation About the Admin Anger.

Forums Admin Forums Bitch & Moan This is a Continuation About the Admin Anger.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    natan 
    Participant
      • @natan

No Achievements Yet!

Someone is mad right here *look at zyx post*

Marrow 
      Participant
        • @marrow

No Achievements Yet!

Brown-nosing gets you nowhere, especially with Goose. Zyx has a point, and just because he’s arguing with the head admin it doesn’t make him wrong.

Mr.Goose 
        Participant
          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Okay, Taba has a point. I like that he makes maps for us and all that. I give him some slack. But in seriousness you can do WAY better backing me up. Really! Like right now. That’s for a different time.
          ZYX, You gave this to yourself. If I get rid of them. Or restart as I want. Then I can do better. I wouldn’t have to take it or let it bother me. I can just get “rid” of the tumors. It’s that simple. Seriously.
          ZYX, I know you are sucking up hard to still keep stuff, but if I am really what I think I am. Then I will have a restart. I’ll add taba to the “keep” people list. But, seriously. HARDLY any of you people even back me up. You all bitch and complain at my actions. So in reality, I am helping the server. I am weeding out the bad and keeping the good people. Let’s all not be Vinces. Seriously. Own up to it and learn from this.

QuizzyQuin 
          Participant
            • @quizzyquin

No Achievements Yet!

I agree with Goose, the server a clean fresh wipe, and I’d be more than willing to help with what ever there is to be done. I know I usually just side with Goose no matter what but I honestly agree with Goose, Matt, Wickk, and anyone else that’s wants to start over. I’m also going to cut down on the admin abuse that I have done in the past, it was no appropriate and I should have known otherwise.

Zyx78boy 
            Participant
              • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

All I did was tell the truth and express people’s concerns, and you go and do this for no reason. We may be bitching and moaning, but we haven’t done anything wrong, nor against you, or the server. 

Im not trying to save myself either, Im trying to give a solution to-your-problem, that will fix the issue, shut people up, and improve the server. You may be head admin, but what you’re doing isn’t required at all. You can remove the tumors freely, but until you stop smoking (Or in this case, being negative as you are) you’re not going to fix the problem.

Also Goose, what is getting done by getting rid of most of the admins? I dont see a long-term solution, some admins you may keep, and some others will return, but then what? Your atitude doesn’t improve, the general condition of the server doesn’t improve, and people are still complaining.

In my solution, everybody wins.

In your solution, you win, and everything else suffers.

At least think it over, nothing has been done yet. 

Go over the facts, and at least think over it.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password