This is a Continuation About the Admin Anger.

Forums Admin Forums Bitch & Moan This is a Continuation About the Admin Anger.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mr.Goose 
    Participant
      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I think we all need a good fresh new start. I am done with all these people whining to me and Quag. I am done with all this nonsense drama. I am done trying to give people chances. I am done with all my stuff. I have tried. Nobody replied. Nobody did shit. So, if you guys don’t want my deal. I am going to make a more Goosey version. I am going to start fresh. If what I want will come true then only Myself, Matt, Quin, Holmar, and maybe Taco will have admin. I am done with all this drama. I don’t care to make people (Admins) happy anymore. I don’t care. Quag is tired of this crap too. We don’t want drama we don’t want you people to beg and we don’t want people to be too worried about their ranks. I don’t want it. I don’t care. You all had your chances. I have tried. I really have. So you all can whine to me about how this is. About how horrible this is. I want adult admins. Nothing more nothing less. No more children (Childish Admins). That is all.

I will continue if need be.

I edited to make this more clear.

Matt
        • @matt

No Achievements Yet!

Agreed. A fresh start is needed badly.

Mr.Goose 
        Participant
          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

You can retype it here!

Mr.Goose 
          Participant
            • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Well, then you’re going to have to do it later.

natan 
            Participant
              • @natan

No Achievements Yet!

+1 goose-cola

edit: I think taba deserved  for admin too

3hid Ey3
                • @3hid-ey3

No Achievements Yet!

i do agree on a fresh start.. but i think i should keep admin.. i dont whine to anyone and i do my job..

Marrow 
                Participant
                  • @marrow

No Achievements Yet!

I missed a lot if you’re as pissed as that. At any rate, removing all but the core admins is a good idea. That way, if people really care about being an admin and helping the community, they will reapply to be an admin again. Then you can even reject the ones you don’t want back.

Tabajara
                  Participant
                    • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

natan at July 4, 2012 at 1:50 AM

+1 goose-cola

edit: I think taba deserved  for admin too

Can i know the reason please?

natan 
                    Participant
                      • @natan

No Achievements Yet!

Easy reason: You are good at admining and you are cool :D

Tabajara
                      Participant
                        • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

natan at July 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Easy reason: You are good at admining and you are cool :D

Thank you :)

I try to do my best i can.

Caboose 
                        Participant
                          • @caboose

No Achievements Yet!

I agree with goose

Tabajara
                          Participant
                            • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Just defending myself to be with admin.

I have played ZPS for 3 years, i make maps since 2010 and i never fail with admin powers.

I have been admin for 3 biggest brazilians servers at theses years: 1 is my that i’m the host  in a small server ( 12 slots ) since 2009, other i have been for 8 months being a head admin and super admin maintaining the order and the respect at players when the real host was off for a travel ( 24 slots 24/7 server ), and the last one i have been basic admin for 3 months for other brazilian server ( 24 slots 24/7 server )

When i meet the Quag, he liked my first map at the server (the condom) and he asked me if i could be admin and make some maps for MMNB Server.

I make maps for fun, and if some people want a logo of his communities on a specific map, i will put it  with no problems. And that is what i’m doing for Quag: some maps i’m putting MMNB logo for him and for the MMNB team and the players who play at MMNB server. And i have 2 more new maps for MMNB Server soon. ( At this year probably )

All that time, i have been a rude and funny admin depending the situations: teaching the players how to play ZPS; warning players to don’t mic spam, respawn killer, don’t camping at obj maps try to relax the players to stop with discussions, fights and argumenting with them to don’t do that again; kicking disrespect/racism players and banning players that don’t do co-op rightly and hackers.

ZPS is my life since 2009, i know the ALL rules of ZPS, i’m rude when the situation is Respawn Killer and Racism. My tolerance is ZERO at that moment.

So, I’m an administrator of several personalities: I am fun and funny at the right time; I’m serious and rude at times that is necessary and the situations that is needed a presence of an administrator to maintain the order at the server.

You think i abuse and don’t know how to work with admin powers? *BAAM* Wrong. You don’t know me very well sir.

That’s all of meh. Have good day and think right what you’re going to do that “Refresh” at the server.

lulu 
                            Participant
                              • @lulu

No Achievements Yet!

I agree with goose

Zyx78boy 
                              Participant
                                • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Get rid of a bunch of people’s admin IMO, If a terrible idea. Think of it this way:

If we get rid of a lot of people’s admin, then those people that lost their admin will continue to bitch and moan, and the ones that weren’t bitching and moaning, will start to bitch and moan. Nothing get solved, everyone is still complaining, And it makes the server look bad.

But, if we say…Listen to what’s making the admin and/or players bitch and moan. We can improve on them, fix them, and try to make it better. Then, the people stop bitching, everyone is happy, and the server improves as a whole.

I think if we’re going to fix the problem, I dont think this is the correct way to do it. Instead of focusing on the people that are complaining. We should focus on what’s making them complain.

Also Goose, dont use the ”I dont care about making people happy” argument. MMNB is suppose to promote a fun enviroment, and the head admin should try to support that. So if you use that argument, then it shows you’re not even in the position to choose in the first place.

Wickk
                                  • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

I don’t agree with Zyx at all. Goose should go through with this plan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password