CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
      • @cpt-quag
        • Topic Scout Icon
        • Topic Slinger Icon
        • Topic Trailblazer Icon
        • Topic Adventurer Icon

Petition to Bring Back Just Survive by Daybreak Game Company

Just Survive was a survival massively multiplayer online game developed and published by Daybreak Game Company for Microsoft Windows. The game, originally known as H1Z1 and later as H1Z1: Just Survive, is set during a zombie apocalypse in a rural area of the United States. In it, players attempt to survive against the natural elements such as wolves and bears, hordes of zombies, and thousands of potentially hostile survivors through interaction, scavenging for resources, building shelters, and crafting. The game released in early access in January 2015, selling over a million copies within two months, before being discontinued in October 2018.

In February 2016, it was announced by Daybreak that the game originally known as simply H1Z1 had been split into two separate projects with their own dedicated development teams, subtitled Just Survive and King of the Kill. In August 2017, the game’s title dropped the H1Z1 brand name, becoming simply Just Survive. The game was delisted for purchase on August 26, 2018, with its servers being shut down on October 24, 2018.

Just Survive deserves a better fate than what it got. The amount of people wanting this game back is growing everyday. We have been lied to, laughed at and robbed of our most prized possession, Just Survive.

The amount of hours spent playing, friends made, enemies made (and killed), sunsets watched and bases built have far surpassed any game I have ever played. This game has a very special place in my heart and I bet if you are reading this, in your heart as well.

Nobody seems able or willing to do anything to bring this game back, nor are they willing to give us any information.

If Just Survive would come back TODAY, there are no doubt in my mind that it would have more players than it EVER had when it was worked on.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by CPT QuaG.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password