- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by DrLeonSisk.
SVN BUILD 5005
– Fixed VOIP issues and icon above survivors heads at all times.
– Survivor AI now have weapons, better AI, better navigation and voices.
– Survivor voices fixed.
– Adjustments to zombie sounds attenuation and variety.
– Fixed zombies spawning in extraction areas on Barlowe.
– Fixed broken pathing near gunstore on Barlowe.
– Added ability to load multiple .bnk files for custom add-on maps.
– Fixed issues with ForcedIP being enabled for people who don’t need it.
– Fixed spawning in the bank at random times on Barlowe Escape.
– Fixed fences in Barlowe not being able to be climbed by Zombie players or AI.
– Added new clipping types for mappers to block areas for specifically zombies or survivors.
– Added better communication system with AI survivors and the ability to command them with voice-commands.
– Fixes to Survivor AI when they’re being extracted.
– Fixed glass being able to be broken on non-active houses by throwing weapons at the glass.
– Fixed net_graph showing for users who didn’t enable it.
– Optimisations to zombie AI to speed up net-load.
– Fixed cheat-detection code being activated by servers with non-default tick-rates.
– Fixed survivors not actually escaping at the end of escape and still existing in the world.
– Fixed grenade damage not killing players on all difficulties.
– Fixed Draw and Holster sounds being audible to everyone when a survivor spawns.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.