Server Issues

Forums Game Forums No More Room In Hell Server Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jerbookins
    Participant
      • @jerbookins

No Achievements Yet!

I have followed the server installation instructions to the letter, I have not deviated from any step that I know of.

I am unable to start the server console with either a shortcut or a .bat file using “srcds.exe -console -game nmrih -insecure +map nms_chinatown”

When I activate the shortcut or .bat file, a console appears containing the line I quoted above for just a second and closes, then nothing happens.

I have installed and validated the applications, metamod, sourcemod, and the server.cfg. I don’t have any idea why it wont load.

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

I am in the process of updating the server installation guide.  Sorry for the delay in that (hopefully it will be done by end of this week).  Try using the following .bat file http://zg.serveredirect.com/nmrih/nmrih_svr_start.bat.  Place this .bat file where your SRCDS.exe file is located.  Edit this .bat file with your notepad and within this file, replace the set servername= with your server name.  Also replace the location of where your SRCDS.exe file is in the set runcmd= section. 

If you run into any additional problems, please post them here and we will be more then happy to help. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password