The Walking Dead Season 4 Ending (SPOILERS)

Forums Everything Zombies Zombie Themed Television Discussion The Walking Dead Season 4 Ending (SPOILERS)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shifty
      • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

The rivalry is over with The Governor, finally! I’m not happy about the way he died, though. I think he deserved a slower, more painful death. He ended too abruptly. What that manipulative snake in the grass deserves is zombification. A shot to the head is too merciful. Hershel’s gone, and I’m sure there’s fifty-thousand pissed off people still picking their jaws up off the floor. That old fart is what held the group together for so long, and was a human conduit of wisdom. The baby! WHERE THE FUCK is the baby! I have a feeling there’s going to be a serious twist, and The Governor’s new Ex (the one that shot him and lost her daughter) Might have something to do with that. Or Carol. Where is she? She couldn’t have simply disappeared entirely. Screw x-mas I want Febuary!

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

I totally agree Shifty. I am wondering if the Governor is actually dead as we didn’t actually see him get shot. . . I have a feeling that the group fleeing the prison is going to wind up needing shelter and security pretty quick. It would be ironic if Carol is the one that will be the savior for this fleeing group by offering up a secure place to hold up.

DrLeonSisk
          • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Season 4 ending? Wasn’t it just the mid season finale? So, it’s still season 4 isn’t it? Just wanting to make sure. I skipped season 3 due to reading the comics, (But i am going to watch that season of course.) Started watching the show again and jumped onto season 4, since it was airing on the television and provided me with something decent to watch. (I really don’t like television.) 

Hope the governer is dead, well if he wasn’t, i’m pretty sure the sword through him did a pretty good job of mortally wounding him. Can’t wait to see where the story goes from here.

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

Yes this is the mid season finale. The next half of this season resumes on 9 February 2014.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password