Seriously?

Forums Main General Discussion Seriously?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 
    Participant
      • @mcgsceffaawhetjh55555

No Achievements Yet!

Quag, come on. A misunderstanding like that and you delete me.

Seriously, you can’t say that it’s the team leader of ZPS, that seriously does not make sense. What does Tatsur0 have to do with the server? Nothing.

but you keep saying team leader of ZPS instead of team leader of the ZPS server. You could’ve said that.

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

5555 I am extremely busy lately. I deleted you because I just don’t have time to get into discussions about ZPS definitions. For questions regarding our ZPS servers, I simply recommended to you reach out to our admin team leads for ZPS (our community has assigned team leads for other games such as NMRIH, Gmod, L4D2, etc). You can gerally bring up questions to Tabajara. If I can be of help, great, however if there is something that you generally need, bring it up in the forums, one of the members or admins will be sure to reach out. Thanks.

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 
        Participant
          • @mcgsceffaawhetjh55555

No Achievements Yet!

CPT QuaG at November 3, 2013 at 6:04 PM

5555 I am extremely busy lately. I deleted you because I just don’t have time to get into discussions about ZPS definitions. For questions regarding our ZPS servers, I simply recommended to you reach out to our admin team leads for ZPS (our community has assigned team leads for other games such as NMRIH, Gmod, L4D2, etc). You can gerally bring up questions to Tabajara. If I can be of help, great, however if there is something that you generally need, bring it up in the forums, one of the members or admins will be sure to reach out. Thanks.

And how would I be able to contact him anyway? He’s probably testing maps or something.

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

You can reach out to our ZPS admin team leads, DontExpect or if he is unreachable, our chief admin, Tabajara. If you post in the ZPS discussion forum, they will definitely respond. Taba is developing and testing maps quite a bit, however he is very responsive.

Tabajara
            Participant
              • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Hey hey! You’re more than welcome to add me friend! :)

Mr.Goose 
              Participant
                • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I love how I can be the biggest prick and you get a bazooka when you do one tiny thing wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password