Admin Aplication

Forums Admin Forums Admin Applications Admin Aplication

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SnakePeaceWalker
    Participant
      • @snakepeacewalker

No Achievements Yet!

Hey MMNB you guys are Awesome and so is your Server and you guys are Amazing to what you did to your servers and Page, You guys are my Favorite Server and People, And I had Experience before as an Admin, I was an Admin Before on a Server But they Closed it down, And they said i was pretty good and nice Like you guys and i wanted to join you guys as Admin because I want to get to know you guys better and meet new people As Admin and on your Server, Anyways you guys are Awesome and I hope i can join you guys as Admin anyways Later

Mr.Goose 
      Participant
        • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I just watched a really sad movie. A Place Beyond The Pines. So I have decided to go easy on you just for today. Horrible run on sentence, you need to rephrase and construct that again.

SnakePeaceWalker
        Participant
          • @snakepeacewalker

No Achievements Yet!

I think i Rephrase it And Construct It

SnakePeaceWalker
          Participant
            • @snakepeacewalker

No Achievements Yet!

SnakePeaceWalker at August 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Hey MMNB you guys are Awesome and so is your Server and you guys are Amazing to what you did to your servers and Page, You guys are my Favorite Server and People, And I had Experience before as an Admin, I was an Admin Before on a Server But they Closed it down, And they said i was pretty good and nice Like you guys and i wanted to join you guys as Admin because I want to get to know you guys better and meet new people As Admin and on your Server, Anyways you guys are Awesome and I hope i can join you guys as Admin anyways Later

Hey MMNB you guys are Awesome and so is your Server and you guys are Amazing to what you did to your servers and Page, You guys are my Favorite Server and People, And I had Experience before as an Admin, I was an Admin Before on a Server But they Closed it down, And i alway wanted to join you guys as Admin because I want to get to know you guys better and meet new people As Admin and on your Server, Anyways you guys are Awesome and I hope i can join you guys as Admin anyways Later

Mr.Goose 
            Participant
              • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Those commas are misplaced and it makes less sense. Where are you from? How old are you?

SnakePeaceWalker
              Participant
                • @snakepeacewalker

No Achievements Yet!

Mr.Goose at August 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Those commas are misplaced and it makes less sense. Where are you from? How old are you?

Im 16 And Im From Texas

Shifty
                  • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

My apologies in advance if my response seems callous, but your serious lack of grammatical skill and horrible misuse use of the engrish wanguage gives way to doubt in your general abilities to be a mature and responsible addition to our administration team.

When laying down rules, expectations, and warnings, players need to be able to understand what you’re trying to say.

Zyx78boy 
                  Participant
                    • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Snake’s a nice fellow and is enthusiastic about the community. I’ve played with him several times over the past few days. He hasn’t violated a single rule, and I think he would be a good addition to the admin team. Until the next Head Admin makes a decision, I will be encouraging Snake to try to do better with his English skills.

On a side note, don’t judge a possible addition to the admin team without first playing with him some. It’s also not very wise to judge him on his grammar, after all, we’re hiring admins, not English teachers. If he can get his point across to other players just fine, I think he’ll be in good standing.

Shifty
                      • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

Zyx, you are a good man, you see the good in everyone. That ability can also be a terrible weakness, so be careful. I have not yet played alongside him, so I have no choice but to take your word on his character profile. My main point is people need to be able to understand him. If a police officer ran up to you shouting in hillbilly speak, would you be able to respect that officer’s demands? “Y’all gots ‘ta stahp dat dere ting y’all doin’ thar, ya hear me son?”

Zyx78boy 
                      Participant
                        • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Haha, thanks for the compliment. I think I do a good job balancing out practicality with being ‘good’ in a moral sense. Anyways, I understand what you’re saying, his English is in very poor standing. I’ve told him to try to improve on it, and he said he would. Assuming he does get admin, I do think there would be some general errors coming out of him at the start, so I’ll try to mentor him a little with how to correctly use his powers and when.

Tabajara
                        Participant
                          • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

I’ll make a full reply to this thread in the final of this week.

Tabajara
                          Participant
                            • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Sorry for the delay. Well friend, for now, i will denied your application.
                            Since we’re under construction of a new administrate team of ZG’s community, and i’m currently hiring some Team Leads to command their moderators of each game’s servers. And since we have too many moderators now, i think we’re not requesting more admins at the moment. After i select them all and get the things working and running, i’ll contact you again if you’re still interested in the position. Please, try to say which game do you play more to have an idea which area you’ll be. You’re more than welcome to re-apply again in some weeks, and as Shifty said above, try to have a “better english” arguments on the next application.

Thank you. Thread closed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password