The Reason why I’ve Been Away for the Last Five months

Forums Main General Discussion The Reason why I’ve Been Away for the Last Five months

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Holmar
    Participant
      • @holmar
        • Topic Scout Icon

I dont know if You had Noticed it,But It all Started On Dad’s Company Going Bankrupt,Then it started going bad,We lost all our land,The Bank took it,More than 900 Acres of Land,Lost,The Farm,Sheeps,Horses,chickens,cows,All the Bank’s Owning now,Then we got behind payment of one of our Lawnmover tractor,So the Old Bitch Sent some one too Steal it off Our Land,To Trespass on our Land and Steal something WE own,Everything was going down the Drain,Over 200 year old Farming Heritage Going down,It had us stunned,We had to fire some Employes,I started working at Nights to Help dad,Then it was Enough by The sheep giving birth,I got Little sleep,But Enough about that,Dad’s Nephew,Who Just Married a a Year ago or so,His Father in law,Bought the Land,Farm and all the stuff,Off the Bank,And they’re going to Rent it to us,Soon,The Father in Law will give the Unamed Nephew of ours The Land,Slowly We will get our Land back.I’d like to Apolygize for this Inactivity,I just wanted to Clear this up.

Iceland,Say NO to ESB

Aharmlesskitten
        • @aharmlesskitten

No Achievements Yet!

Homar, save your apologies! You have been through quite the endeavor, we completley understand your absence! I hope things start unfolding better then they are currently for you, your father, and the farm!

Zoeyz
        Participant
          • @zoeyz

No Achievements Yet!

Wow Holmar how did you not find the time to game!? I am joking of course but as kitten said it is tottaly understandable why you have been gone for a bit. I really do hope stuff starts looking up for you guys.

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

Holmar, totally understand buddy.  Get your affairs in order, I will look at getting a gaming day together in June for all the old timers!

Holmar
            Participant
              • @holmar
                • Topic Scout Icon

Looking forward to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password