nms_WD_prison

Forums Game Forums No More Room In Hell nms_WD_prison

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Porkchops4lunch 
    Participant
      • @porkchops4lunch

No Achievements Yet!

First version map release, so expect lots of bugs and flaws. Any suggestions or critisicm are much appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5n584cnful8m6h6 – nms_WD_prison_v1

Thanks in advance.

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

Porkchops, wow, simply wow! 

I am extremely impressed with the realism of the map to the Television Show.  My only concern is that the halls near the armory and infirmary are extremely dark.  This does make sense as it aligns with how the prison is set up on the TV show.  If there is a way to either adjust the lighting just a hair so that you can at least see the silhouettes of the zombies or maybe a way to turn on a generator whereby this would enable you to turn on lights. . . . would be very cool.  Overall, extremely impressed.  One of the best NMRIH map that i have yet played!

CPT QuaG
        Keymaster
          • @cpt-quag
            • Topic Scout Icon
            • Topic Slinger Icon
            • Topic Trailblazer Icon
            • Topic Adventurer Icon

Version 3 has now been added to both of our servers.  Information is as follows:

EDIT: v1 fixed zombies, added barricading and increased weapons + ammo. also thank gregster for basketball.

v2 added lighting, zombies spawn in the back cells, zombies can get most places including upstairs now, increased items + weapons again and clipped some areas.

v3 slight overlay increase, added objectives (code for armory/blowtorch for storage) additional clipping, reduced wave length and minor detailing.

Current version features:

• Waves – 10
          • No current extraction (any ideas besides withstanding the horde welcomed)
          • No resupply chopper (I intended for the armory to be the source of weapons but will change everyone yells at me for it)
          • No power inside the prison to encourage use of the flashlight potentially increasing difficulty

Original post can be found on the nmrih forums here

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

V3 is definately getting better.  Any possiblity of being able to get chemlights as an item?  I dont think the game even has this option.  It would help in the dark areas, those are still extremely dark.  What is the armory combo?

Porkchops4lunch 
            Participant
              • @porkchops4lunch

No Achievements Yet!

There’s an option to carry glowsticks around but unfortunatly they don’t light the enviroment. hopefully I’ll have the custom extraction ready for v4 whenever I get around to it :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password