nms_swamp (In Development)

Forums Game Forums No More Room In Hell nms_swamp (In Development)

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Aharmlesskitten.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan22 
      • @dan22

No Achievements Yet!

Hello everyone I am making a new map called nms_swamp which I have been working on for a month or 2 now. And I would like to share some sneak peeks and exclusive updates here on this page! Stay tuned for the latest news, videos and release dates. I am going to try and get this officially added to NMRIH so supports will help it get there! If you like the map tell me and you can also tell me what you would like featured in this map! I am open to comments and suggestings. Bearing in mind that this map is a work in progress. Be kind with your feedback and hopefully this will be officially added.

Features as of  |07-04-2013|

-Custom Sounds

-Custom textures

-More Zombies

-Water Can Infect you! Stepping in the water can be hazardous but also an escape route. Choose wisely!

-Custom Loading Screen

-Working Radio + Television

-Possible Cinematic (Work In Progress)

-Multiple Buildings to barricade and new places to discover

-Widlife sounds

-Fire Trap (One Use Only Make It count!)

Story Line

The infection has begun. It is Zombie Day and you seek refuge in you car along with some friends and begin to drive out of civilization. The road becomes filled with walkers and you crash in a near by swamp. The car alarm is like a dinner bell for the zombies as it attracts zombies from all over the areas. An old house by the lake is deserted. The lake is contaminated and stinks. You must find a place to hide as the zombies start to pour in. Will you survive? Only time will tell. This is your story. What stories you find of the sorrounding areas will be up to you. An old abandoned parking lot has already been impacted by the wild spreading disease. Television Broadcast states “The dead is rising and attacking the living” Bodys littered on the floor. Bullet holes in the walls. Who has done this? Maybe the government is exterminating all human life to prevent further spreading of the zombie infection? No time for this. Get going and stay alive!

Pictures:

Dan22 
        • @dan22

No Achievements Yet!

Post Feed Back and what you Want added. How Many waves Ect.

CPT QuaG
        Keymaster
          • @cpt-quag
            • Topic Scout Icon
            • Topic Slinger Icon
            • Topic Trailblazer Icon
            • Topic Adventurer Icon

Updated screenshots can now be found on our website here:

http://www.zombiegaming.org/apps/photos/album?albumid=14678933

Aharmlesskitten
            • @aharmlesskitten

No Achievements Yet!

sounds really awsome man! Can not wait!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password