The Chronicles of the ‘Night Brigade: Part 2

Forums Main General Discussion The Chronicles of the ‘Night Brigade: Part 2

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by chillinSpiceCHiEF.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zyx78boy 
    Participant
      • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Taba sat in the cockpit of the large and bulky transport helicopter. Holmar, Zyx, Wickk, Taco, and Castle all sat in back. Holmar had a winchester, Zyx and Castle eack had a AK-47, Taco had a revolver, and Wickk a M4.

As Taba was keeping an eye on his radar, a small red dot appeared, at the same time, a loud and quick beeping sound rung around the cockpit, it didn’t take long for Taba to realize it was a missile from the SAM’s of Area 41. Taba tried to evade it, but it didin’t work, the missile hit the helicopter. The explosion left a large hole, destroyed the propellers, and knocked the team of five back. The violent shaking also made Taba hit his head on the glass inside the cockpit, knocking him out cold and breaking the glass.

The doors to the transport opened up wide, and the team waited until the helicopter lowered enough for the jumping distrance to be considered safe. The team quickly exited out of the helicopter, thinking Taba was behind them. By the time they had realized Taba had not come, it was too late.

”Taba!” Holmar screamed, a little in panic.

The helicopter crashed into the sand, blowing up into three different pieces. Sand from nearby hills came crashing down upon the debris, making them impossible to search.

”Holmar, there’s nothing we can do, come on!” Wickk claimed, grabbing Holmar by the arm.

”Guys, we got trouble!” Castle said.

From the dunes, came several dozen zombies. The team, although well armed, was unable to slaughter them all. Wickk then recognized the area, and remembered the secret entrance into Area 41. While the rest of the team was busy trying to hold off the horde, Wickk ran to a patch of sand, pulled out his crowbar, and started hitting the ground with, Zyx looked on with an unamused face.

Eventually, a door started to open up from under Wickk, knocking Zyx and Holmar down. The rest of the team looked down, and saw nothing but water and several large boards. Wickk reassured the team that it was safe, and asked them to hold off the horde for a little while longer. Seeing no other option, other than running into the endless sandy wastes, the group agreed.

Wickk jumped down into the pit, the water breaking his fall. He pulled his crowbar out again, and began to violently smash the wooden planks blocking the way in. After a large whole was created, he yelled for the team to come in. They all jumped down one by one, and made it into the hole. Inside was a large blast door with a large console next to it, Wickk said that he was going to hack it, and once again asked for the team to cover him.

One after another, zombies poured into the small crack in the wall. Constant shooting and smashing made the opening larger and larger, and allowed zombies to come in 2-3 at a time. After several minutes, and dozens of clips of ammo later, the blast door opened, and Holmar yelled for the team to charge in.

After taking down a small group of long-forgotten zombies, a large hallway leading to what appeared to be a large garage door was in front of them. Suddenly, a alarm went out, and the blast door closed, then, a red light turned on, and a thin black and yellow door that was right in front of them started to close. Wickk yelled for the team to start running, door after door after door closed behind them, all the while, alarms went off. Eventually, they made it to a really dark room, full of boxes, tables, and racks.

”Where are we now?” Zyx asked, panting.

”Uhh…It’s been a while. I think we’re in a supply cache, but I could be wrong.” Wickk said.

”Is there something to eat?” Castle said, sitting down.

”No, it’s for weapons and ammo and stuff, war stuff.” Wickk said, checking his ammo.

”Okay everything, take a minute to rest, and then rearm on equipment.” Holmar ordered.

The squad went through the boxes, picking up sidearms and stocking back up on ammo. Another metal door was blocking the way further into the base. Wickk agreed to hack it, but it would take a little while longer because the console showed signed of damage. The team acknowledged, and sat down to rest.

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 
      Participant
        • @mcgsceffaawhetjh55555

No Achievements Yet!

I feel like this story is a bit too…action like. :I

Zyx78boy 
        Participant
          • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

There will be more dialogue in later episodes. I was trying to go for an intense feel in these early episodes.

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 
          Participant
            • @mcgsceffaawhetjh55555

No Achievements Yet!

Zyx78boy at March 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

There will be more dialogue in later episodes. I was trying to go for an intense feel in these early episodes.

No, that’s not what I meant. I’m talking about how there happens to be loads of weapons everywhere, I mean I know that’s true in just about every fan-made ZPS map but you’re putting it in the story too? No Way.

DrLeonSisk
              • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

I agree with MCG.

Zyx78boy 
              Participant
                • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 at March 10, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Zyx78boy at March 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

No, that’s not what I meant. I’m talking about how there happens to be loads of weapons everywhere, I mean I know that’s true in just about every fan-made ZPS map but you’re putting it in the story too? No Way.

In the story, MMNB isn’t a community, I’m trying to represent it as a post-outbreak indepenedent nation.

That being said, Abandoned Mall and Area 41 are major hubs of acivity, Abandoned Mall for administration, and Area 41 for military, and because it’s the end of the world via zombies, of course there’s plenty of weapons everywhere in both places.

Similar with Overlord also, it’s a military installation. A rather poorly funded and overlooked one, but still.

chillinSpiceCHiEF
                Participant
                  • @chillinspicechief

No Achievements Yet!

Needs more chillin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password