Help Support the MMNB Community

Forums Main General Discussion Help Support the MMNB Community

• Creator
    Topic
    CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
    @cpt-quag

As posted on our steam Community page . . . . . 

I am only going to post this once a year as I am not a big fan of continually hounding players for money. There is a cost associated with having a great community website, three gaming servers and one teamspeak server along with all of the associated bandwidth and additional added values the community provides. If you have a few spare dollars, please donate to the Community to help offset some of our costs. You can do this by going to our homepage (mmnb.org) and clicking on the donate button to the right. If you can’t monetarily donate, please at least click on our advertisement to help generate some revenue for MMNB.

We plan on brining you some great things for 2013 to include an exclusive server specifically for the upcoming game, Contagion. If you have any questions or ideas on how to make this community better, please feel free to post in the forums. 

Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
    @cpt-quag
    • Topic Scout Icon
    • Topic Slinger Icon
    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
    • Topic Adventurer Icon

No money, no problem.  Click our advertisement which will at least generate a few dollars for the community each month :)

Tabajara
    Participant
    @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

I wish i could Quag.. :/

G-Man 
    Participant
    @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

I also am gonna go with shifty I barely have money to spare either but I will do whatever I can thats just as good

Zoeyz
    Participant
    @zoeyz

No Achievements Yet!

Disabled ad blocker for this site :)

Holmar
    Participant
    @holmar
    • Topic Scout Icon

I’ll go along with shifty I’m also a little short on cash,after them christmas shoppin

CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
    @cpt-quag
    • Topic Scout Icon
    • Topic Slinger Icon
    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
    • Topic Adventurer Icon

Thanks Shifty!  You rock!

Shifty
    @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

Well I don’t really have any spare money that I can even spend on myself, let alone donate, but I vow to click as many ads as I can every time I visit the forum.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password