Who likes me as a admin/moderator?

Forums Main General Discussion Who likes me as a admin/moderator?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    G-Man 
    Participant
      • @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

Hey guys, G-Man here and I was wondering what you guys thought about me being an admin and all Im trying my hardest to keep the server a better place for fun troll free gaming but i would like to know who likes me with the job and who is neutral and who doesnt like me with the job, I Would like to know because I dont wanna be a reject, lol but you know comment or message on how you feel of me being admin, thanks :), -G-Man

Spade 
      Participant
        • @spade

No Achievements Yet!

I think your a good admin. Only promblem is. I never really seen you do stuff, but for the most part you are a Helpful admin. Good work friend.

Also if you read this what do you think of me as moderator/admin. Be honest. lol 

G-Man 
        Participant
          • @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

you’re a good mod/admin you catch some trolls so i think you do enforce the server well, but the trolls arent heavy when you’re on :D

DrLeonSisk
            • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

I’m going to be honest here, i know your trying to keep the server troll free and that’s awesome. Since i don’t go to the ZPS Server, (Personal choice. Might give it a twirl one of these days.) you have been telling me of problem players and i have taken care of them on the sourcebans page. Thanks for providing that information, getting rid of the trolls makes gaming enjoyable.

I feel that you should have waited a month between asking how you’re doing as a admin though. (You’re doing fine, don’t sweat it.) Or talked to the head honchos, but you did want to know what we thought of you. I think your doing fine.

And Spade, it’s true, the trolls were pretty plentiful when you weren’t around, i was taking care of them in the background.

All in all, let’s see how the 90 days go for the both of you.

G-Man 
            Participant
              • @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

Thanks Leon and I know I asked to early but Im nervous to know what people think but you know

Tabajara
              Participant
                • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

“I feel that you should have waited a month between asking how you’re doing as a admin though. (You’re doing fine, don’t sweat it.) Or talked to the head honchos, but you did want to know what we thought of you. I think your doing fine.”

Correct, for now you’re doing very well, always inviting me to play at the server :P and no problems around. But i will wait more days to say my final word about you G-man. Keep a good eyes on the players.

Cya

G-Man 
                Participant
                  • @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

We’ll do taba :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password