No More Room In Hell Troll’s

Forums Community & Hosted Server Forums Ban Requests No More Room In Hell Troll’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spade 
    Participant
      • @spade

No Achievements Yet!

I was playing No More Room In Hell with my friend G-man on the MMNB Server. Then 3 guys came on and Vote Kicked me for no reason, like as soon as they got on the vote kicked me. I joined back and I got a gun, so they killed me and took it, AND also killed G-man. At first I thought it was bad aim. Then they all had guns and everytime me and G-man spawned they killed us. G-man told Nucleartaco. He got on and then they just stopped. He left then they did it again. He joined again and then they stopped. So that is why I want them banned and here are there steam ID’s and names. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

# 4 “oogie boogie” STEAM_0:0:23018030 08:33 99 0 active

# 10 “Danger Sexpile” STEAM_0:1:37155712 02:54 95 0 active

# 7 “Dirty Sanchez” STEAM_0:1:36216901 07:20 59 0 active.

G-Man 
      Participant
        • @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

Agreed, they also mic spammed the mic spammer was also confirmed to being: Dirty Sanchez, when I told him to stop Danger Sexpile then told me to shut up that I don’t know anything, then Oogie Boogie was the one that started the killing then Danger and Dirty started, and they wiped out the whole server besides themselves

DrLeonSisk
          • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Sorry to hear about what happened. All three have been dealt with easily due to you providing their Steam ID’s alongside their names. Have fun on the MMNB NMRIH server, hope it hasn’t soured your experience.

G-Man 
          Participant
            • @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

It’s still good Leon, thanks for dealing with them :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password