We’re Alive Audio Drama

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DrLeonSisk
      • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

We’re Alive, a story about survival. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/

An awesome audio show that i recommend highly. I’m quite terrible at explaining and describing things, so i apologize. Before posting a brief explanation of what We’re Alive is about, i would like to say thanks for listening to it if you do. I really do enjoy this Audio Drama.

” For Army Reserve Soldier Michael Cross, the world as he knew it ended in an instant. One minute, he’s in college, and in the next, rioters are roaming the highway around him, breaking into cars, and literally tearing people apart. This is the day the dead walk. This is the world of We’re Alive.

We’re Alive: Features chapters packing performances and sound effects that rival movies and prove that modern audio drama is undead and well. Join our survivors as they band together, struggle to fortify a safe haven known as the Tower, and discovers that zombies are far from the worst thing in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles where the rules of human decency no longer apply.

Little food. Little water. Little hope. Who is lucky enough to say “We’re Alive?” “

Holmar
      Participant
        • @holmar
          • Topic Scout Icon

Yeah I’ll check this out

Tabajara
        Participant
          • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Checking

Aharmlesskitten
            • @aharmlesskitten

No Achievements Yet!

Ah, now THAT audio show is AWSOME! have been listening to it for about a year, i highly recommend it! if you like walking dead, you will LOVE THIS!

DrLeonSisk
              • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

I think i caught onto it about a year ago give or take. Was awesome when i realised i was a couple of months away from the start of Season 3. That audio show is one hell of a ride.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password