MMNB Head Admin Voting

Forums Main General Discussion MMNB Head Admin Voting

• Creator
    Topic
    CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
    @cpt-quag

Thank you to everyone who has taking the time to nominate a canidate.  I am excited for the MMNB Community.  Let us know what you think of the voting thus far in this forum thread. 

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Holmar
    Participant
    @holmar
    • Topic Scout Icon

He He Thank you G-man Of course i remember you It’s good to see you again and hopefully on the server too. thank you too spade!

Spade 
    Participant
    @spade

No Achievements Yet!

You may not know me holmar but congrats! I know you will lead us in a good direction. TEAM HOLMAR.

G-Man 
    Participant
    @g-man

No Achievements Yet!

Good Job Holmar, you may not know me much but I know your a good admin and member may you lead us to peace and a higher member count. TEAM HOLMAR

Holmar
    Participant
    @holmar
    • Topic Scout Icon

Thank you

XxShadowManxX28 
    Participant
    @xxshadowmanxx28

No Achievements Yet!

nice job holmar

Holmar
    Participant
    @holmar
    • Topic Scout Icon

Thank you all I will do My best to make you all pleased

Dan22 
    @dan22

No Achievements Yet!

I voted for CPT Quag lol congrats Holmar!!!

Aharmlesskitten
    @aharmlesskitten

No Achievements Yet!

Agreed, congratulations my freind! good luck, and may you lead us into a era of prosperity and a high member count!

CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
    @cpt-quag
    • Topic Scout Icon
    • Topic Slinger Icon
    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
    • Topic Adventurer Icon

Congrats Holmar!!!!

XxShadowManxX28 
    Participant
    @xxshadowmanxx28

No Achievements Yet!

good job holmar

Holmar
    Participant
    @holmar
    • Topic Scout Icon

Thank you

DrLeonSisk
    @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

It was a close victory, congratulations Holmar

Zombie Gaming
    Keymaster
    @zombiegamerz
    • Topic Scout Icon

TEAM HOLMAR! YAYAYAY  :D

Zombie Gaming
    Keymaster
    @zombiegamerz
    • Topic Scout Icon

Zyxboy, so keep in mind nominations are just that, nominations.  A nomination gets your name exclusively on the final voting ballot.  Now that the voting polls are open, everyone who was nominated is guaranteed a slot on the ballot.  If you were not on the ballot, one can still write in their vote for head admin.  There is no double-voting going on as again, voting happens with the poll, not the nomination.  You currently have one vote. 

Zyx78boy 
    Participant
    @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

I believe it’s a little disorganized. I think next time we do something like this, instead of people randomly nominating multiple people. We should first let people (admins) who want the position say ”I want to run” give it a few days for this to happen. This spend a few more days letting players and other admins vote. Everybody gets only ONE vote. So, if you put it all togethe, It would run like this:

December 1-4: 3 different admins run for head. This people are DarkReaper911, Caxxycats, and finally, XxxNeedleDrillerxxX.

December 5-8: Voting happens, DarkReaper gets 8 votes, NeedleDriller gets 3, and Caxxy gets only 1.

December 9: The current head, OneFJef, steps down, and DarkReaper is now the new head.

I think this is more organized, and somewhat less confusing. The nomination thread had a lot of double voting. So I hope this will fix that.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password