Only one thing.

Forums Admin Forums Bitch & Moan Only one thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mr.Goose 
    Participant
      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Seeing as I was the last head admin. I only ask that Zyx is not the next head admin. Or any childish people. I think some people have a lot of growing up to do. That is all.

Wickk
        • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

I agree with this. This is a good thing.

Holmar
        Participant
          • @holmar
            • Topic Scout Icon

Same here

Zyx78boy 
          Participant
            • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Flagged for abuse. You are no longer head admin, plus this is just over the arguement we had on the nomination thread.

Look, Goose, I know that for whatever reason, you dont want me to be head admin. But this thread is a attack on me. Because when you said ”childish people” the only name you listed is me.

You know who’s really being childish? The person who made this thread. The whiny crybaby adult, who spends his time fighting with an underage minor over the internet. Instead of getting out into the workforce, or going to college. You could be something great Goose! But no. Instead, you piss away your life doing nothing but spitting insults at people, and making people miserable by ruining a game.

Wickk
              • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

Woh. Friend, he only started this thread brecause I asked him to make sure you didn’t get head admin while I was gone for a few days. You don’t have to give him personal attacks like that. That’s just uncalled for and cruel. I really don’t want to type things out and get anyone riled up for nothing but I also don’t want you anywhere near that spot of power. Please try to stay within the limits of respect before you make comments. You don’t have to like anyone but you NEED to give them some shred of respect.

Wickk
                • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

Btw, gonna be gone for a few days to take care of some school band junk. ^^^

Mr.Goose 
                Participant
                  • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

This is only me speaking for the people. I am sorry, but it’s how it is?

Are things fair in life? No.

Is it fair that people are fucks? Is it fair that most the people I have to come into contact are ignorant? While I am on the subject. Why are you so spikey with me? I am only doing what is best. I even reached out and talked to you as a human. Zyx, want me to tell you the only people I would want?

Wickk and Holmar. They are fit. Shifty and Eclipse are too busy. Serious as can be.

Everyone else is too.. Blah. I am trying really hard not to go on a rant about 2 particular people. But.. I will if you want me to? XD LOL

Zyx78boy 
                  Participant
                    • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

You speak for the people? You mean the same people you trolled? Who you barely did anything for? The same people who you wanted to get rid of because they thought you weren’t doing a good job? Im also spiked to you because you’re spiked towards everybody! You’re cruel, selfish, and you have no regard for anyone else but yourself.

Everytime you do anything like this. Im hounding you for a reason. That reason is because you deserve it.

Im not dumb, I know that whenever I stump you, you prove you wrong. You always go extreme like this, it happened in July, you brought Revan into it. Now it’s happened here, you are just using the ”childish people” as an excuse to attempt to rule me out of the title. The same title that nobody else seems to want.

Wickk, the personnal attacks are to show him why his entire life, and that what hes doing is simply foolish and immature. He’s calling me childish…But look at his life.

Mr.Goose 
                    Participant
                      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I have never done anything to harm or destroy Holmar and/or Wickk. Same with most of everyone. I did a lot for them. And I still do. I help Wickk in the best ways I can. I know it isn’t much. But It’s all I can do at this present state which I am on the internet. Holmar and I pal around a lot. You should check out Iceland with him. It’s beautiful and fucking amazing.

How is this? I am cruel to those that deserve it. I never did anything cruel toward the ones I like. Well, I mean I am crazy so sometimes I might be horrible on accident. But that is the good thing about me. I don’t give a fuck and i cannot be reasoned with. That is what a leader needs to be like. Someone that will stand up to opposing forces and happily get rid of them.
                      You have never stumped me. If I am not getting verbally abused by my family then I am getting the shit ripped out of me by the surrounding people. OHHHH.. That’s right, you have a really nice mom. Is she going to dry your tears when some people from the internet do not crown as (king) you desperately want?

Get your grammar straight, I said your name first which implies you are in your own group? And the “childish” people are in their group. Simplistic grammar. Fuckwit.

This is bullshit and nothing. This is kiddy shit compared to everything else. Extreme? Hmm? Really? Childish.

My life is a battle up a hill, it always will and forever be just like that.

CPT QuaG
                      Keymaster
                        • @cpt-quag
                          • Topic Scout Icon
                          • Topic Slinger Icon
                          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                          • Topic Adventurer Icon

I am going to stop the discusion right now.  The way that this is going to work is that all of the nominations will be put up for vote.  No one will be excluded if they were nominated.  The vote will be the final determination of the next head admin. 

Mr.Goose 
                        Participant
                          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I’ll get rid of it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password