I am resigning my head admin status.

Forums Main General Discussion I am resigning my head admin status.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr.Goose 
    Participant
      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I am sorry to everyone that will be shocked by this. It has come to my attention that people are upset over my un-admin like behavior. So I am resigning as head. I will still be an admin in the community and I will still be active. But I have to step off the plate and give this to someone else. I am sorry to everyone that will be broken or upset about this. But Quag and I feel it is needed being that I am doing other things besides this and it looks bad to throw all you guys under the bus too. I will still act like normal, but without the power and without much say in other things. With that I step down and I honor the next head admin to step up.

I hope everyone understands this.

– Goose

Zoeyz
      Participant
        • @zoeyz

No Achievements Yet!

Seeing as you were on only like once ever 2 weeks i think this is a good decision. I am glad you are staying in the group too goose. Hope to see you on later :D

Wickk
          • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

Wow, I wasn’t prepared to lose you as head admin. Hopefully you will stay pretty active on the server. Things always seem more fun when your on.

Holmar
          Participant
            • @holmar
              • Topic Scout Icon

Same here wickk

Tabajara
            Participant
              • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Same too Wick ³ ..

Mr.Goose 
              Participant
                • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Think of it this way. I’ll still be on. But I’ll just troll more servers. That’s how I do things. Messing with all the Gmod servers and doing all this other good stuff. All I truly want is an honored position and let me hop to something else. But don’t worry, if you all have me added you can still message me. Oh, and you can thank the people that bitched to Quag. LOL. I have some fingers to point, but I am not going to do it. Good luck on your new guy. I’ll just sit and watch things like a movie now. Welcome to the back seat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password