Girls and The Group.

Forums Main General Discussion Girls and The Group.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr.Goose 
    Participant
      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I felt this was needed as we have girls in the group and all this good stuff. So this is just a few pointers for some of you horny fucks or people looking for girls in some way. I know you might think you don’t do this, but to them you do. Listen. A good dose of reality.

1. If you come on to a girl and expect her to like you… then that is dumb. Most girls want to be chased by guys that aren’t into them. So don’t get all mushy or fucky with them.
      2. If you think you are much more than friends or buddies, then that is retarded. Most guys on here are the type that they wouldn’t dream of even touching ever.
      3. If you don’t talk to them about their feelings , you can kiss your ass goodbye. Like don’t go up saying “u want a fuck” That is not what they want. That is retarded.
      4. You gotta be able to not act like a horny fuck or an asshole. Trust me. They will never give you nudes. TRUST ME.
      5. Most girls have a good friend that you never cross, or they will secretly hate you forever. It is one of those things. Trust me. And no you will never replace this person.. .Ever.. They MIGHT forgive you.
      6. No, you are not going to be their best friend then boyfriend.. Best friend and you get friendzoned.
      7. Guys.. Just don’t hit on girls or think more than them as friends.. Because you’ll get hurt and want to kill them.. Trust me..
      8. If you compliment them every second they will know you are full of shit. Mean it if you mean it..

Trust me… This is a good dose of reality.

lulu 
      Participant
        • @lulu

No Achievements Yet!

Ok

Wickk
          • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

“You gotta be able to not act like a horny fuck or an asshole. Trust me. They will never give you nudes. TRUST ME.”

K

Holmar
          Participant
            • @holmar
              • Topic Scout Icon

they catch you in a net and you barley make it out of the net

Tabajara
            Participant
              • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Poetic, but pure reality ^^

I love you now Goose <3 , you’re in my heart

Tabajara
              Participant
                • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

What can i say about “FriendZone” have your Cons and Pros.

The good thing is that you can have some fun, jokes, going out for other places and etc, but with mind that you’re not interested in dating, or go beyond friendship.

Of course we ( The male team) can have girls as a good/great friend with us. The bad thing about “FriendZone” is when you want something special with the woman. And when thats happens .. that can be really painful and torturous.

The female world/mind is something Crustyb and unexpected by mens. You never know what goes on in their heads, what they think about you or your friends and what they feel. Any word that u said to them, can be any thing ( Good or Bad way ). Always treat women well with beautiful words and nice actions. 

If you are a virgin and have a great girl as a friend that you want to go beyond friendship … my friend .. i don’t know if you better give up , or keep trying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password