Give me a break, please?

Forums Admin Forums Bitch & Moan Give me a break, please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zyx78boy 
    Participant
      • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

In most of the last month, I have been disrespected by several other admins. Goose insulted me, and even sided with a troll Revan, who was a troll that was trying to simply make me look bad. Even if he (Goose) was joking, it was very uncalled for. Then Matt called me annoying for standing up for myself and others. The whole ”civil war” thing put a lot of emotional stress under me, so much it actually gave me heart troubles (Nothing permament, dont worry). Then after Quag came back from vacation. He went on to do nothing to Goose, so I was simply put under at lot of heartache for nothing.

With that on my mind, then came the stricter admin rules. Which I was fine with, however, after voicing my opinion about racism (I basically said I thought it was BS for say, a Jew to be offended for being called a Jew, or a black person for being called black) and Wickk smartmouths to me. I feel as he continues to disrespect me over opinions, even today, mere minutes ago while I was playing on the server.   

Im furious, Im not asking for anything to happen to this people, I consider half of the people I’ve mentioned on this list friends, but I went 5 months without internet, those 5 months were horrible, I was constantly bored, and suffered withdraw effects. And now coming back to one of my favorite hobbies, just to be insulted and to have my feeling hurt. It’s just putting to much weight on my shoulders. 

Im simply asking for people to give me a break, I know I might be currently acting like a hard ass when it comes to the server, or it’s rules. But I have a lot of bottled up anger, and Im trying to enforce the rules to the best I can. Trying to be the best admin I can be. So, forgive me if I act to angry or mean, and if you think Im going to far or anything, please say so. 

If nothing changes over the next few weeks, (In terms of people trying to treat me better) I think I might just leave. And if you think the whole reason I feel this way is just my fault, but Im too angry to see it, please say so, and explain it to me the best you can. :)

EDIT: Had to move thread, wrong section.

Mr.Goose 
      Participant
        • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Life sucks. If I were to let everything get to me like you? Then I would be dead. I don’t let much get to me. I wouldn’t let it. I cannot. The reason why he did nothing was because I showed him everything. And everyone is to blame like I was trying to tell people. You all never saw it.

You unadded me? Hmm? Is that respectful to your head admin? No. You need to think about that to?

FREEZE FRAME. What do you think I go through everyday? Sometimes I wanna kill everyone because people are fucking horrible and make me so mad. Hmm?

I think you need to not let shit bother you. <3

Tough love.

Mr.Goose 
        Participant
          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Realize how I could just say, “You’ve burned your last bridge bitch! Take a leap off it!” or am I the only one that thinks you haven’t been horrible to me? People show me the messages about me you send to them. I know.

Marrow 
          Participant
            • @marrow

No Achievements Yet!

However much of a dick he is, or the rude way he goes about presenting his opinion, Goose is right Zyx. Life is full of issues and problems that don’t go away. Or to put it another way, “Life sucks and then you die”. That’s just the way it is. Yes, people were rude, and yes, your feelings probably got hurt. In the end though, people aren’t ever going to change. You just have to learn to say ‘fuck it’ and move on. Otherwise nothing will get better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password