What all happened over when I was gone?

Forums Main General Discussion What all happened over when I was gone?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zyx78boy 
    Participant
      • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

When I came back after being gone for 5 months (Which was because I no longer had a router, long story, but I didn’t leave because I wanted too) I noticed a lot had changed, besides the fact we had a lot more maps I mean.

Whatever happend to Marrden and Chillin for example. What happened to our regulars? In fact, who are the current regulars? Are we more popular or did another server overtake us? What are the new plug-ins, are there any new trolls to worry about? And why the fuck does nobody know me and treat me with the respect I deserve for being with the server for about a year now?

All these questions and more went through my head when I finally came back a few weeks ago. I can only keep up with so much with an IPad and the few times I went to my Aunt’s and Mom’s. If anybody has the spare time, I would like it is someone gave me a brief rundown on everything that’s happen over the past few months I was gone. 

I feel like a nobody because all of our current regulars dont know me, and are just now starting to get use to me. And I think it would help if I know some more of what’s happen over the time period I was gone, and because Im a nosey bastard like that. So if you got some spare time, please leave a response! :D

Wickk
        • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

Who is this guy? Just kidding, but really I don’t have any answers. Mybe somone eles does.

Mr.Goose 
        Participant
          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

All I can say is lol. You haven’t been with us for very long. You left for a while. So in theory only 4 months. Thanks.

Marrow 
          Participant
            • @marrow

No Achievements Yet!

The regulars are gone. Chillin is loooong gone. I got addicted to Dota 2 and stopped playing so Goose had me removed. CoCa and Guanjyn have moved on to bigger and better things, so less friendly trolls have joined the server to take their place. Goose has gotten angrier as a result of a slew of bad admins and trolls on the server. Good maps have been removed, bad maps have been added. The server, however, is more active but the admins are far less active than ever.

TLDR: Server went to shit, well known regulars are gone, and it is an all around less fun experience for everyone.

Wickk
              • @wickk

No Achievements Yet!

What maps were removed?

Marrow 
              Participant
                • @marrow

No Achievements Yet!

Lake of Legends and a few others that were fun, but I can’t remember all of the names

Zyx78boy 
                Participant
                  • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

Wait, Lake of Legends was on the server at one point? Aww man, I loved that map!

CPT QuaG
                  Keymaster
                    • @cpt-quag
                      • Topic Scout Icon
                      • Topic Slinger Icon
                      • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                      • Topic Adventurer Icon

Keep in mind everyone that the community was very small at one point.  Now, we are well over 1,000 members.  There will be those that come and go.  We hope that all feel welcome.  Some of our old regulars have started playing again.  Ultimately, these discussions are great and I appreciate everyone’s input in making this community better. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password