Too much bullshit.

Forums Admin Forums Bitch & Moan Too much bullshit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shifty
      • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

Alright everyone, as someone who has messed up in the past, I’ve been keeping out of the whole arguement. But I’m done keeping my mouth shut, now I will put my opinion on here, for all of you to take as you wish, do with as you will.

I believe this whole fight is complete nonsence, as well as everyone who involves themselves in it. This isn’t high school, leave the drama at the lunch table. This is a video game. It exists for your entertainment. If you want to be an idiot, there’s 4chan and reddit.I understand there are children out there who had a bad home life, and find entertainment in making others miserable, and THAT is why there are administrators put into position. Now this squabble amongst yourselves is an abomination and a disgrace. if there are abusers, get some proof and post it here in the form of screenshots and/or recordings. I don’t give two shits about your prestigious “Welcome to the internet, get used to it” Yes this is the internet, but when you’re in MMNB servers, you are expected to act a certain way. If you all can’t get along, then at least try to tolerate each other. If you can’t even bring yourself to at least show a little tolerance, then you know where the door is. Feel free to leave at any time if you can’t handle it, because we’re not going to stop and beg you to stay.

Marrow 
      Participant
        • @marrow

No Achievements Yet!

The argument is not over the video game, it is over the anger between two prominent members of our community. It has simply escalated into a major conflict.

Shifty
          • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

Marrow at July 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM

The argument is not over the video game, it is over the anger between two prominent members of our community. It has simply escalated into a major conflict.

I didn’t say it was over the game, I meant the community in general.

Mr.Goose 
          Participant
            • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Marrden and Shifty. I ended this a while ago. This is needless.

Shifty
              • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

Bah. I guess word didn’t reach me yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password