Communication with CPT QuaG

Forums Main General Discussion Communication with CPT QuaG

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
      • @cpt-quag
        • Topic Scout Icon
        • Topic Slinger Icon
        • Topic Trailblazer Icon
        • Topic Adventurer Icon

but who was it?

Zyx78boy 
      Participant
        • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

It angers me Quag has been abused like this, I wish there was more I could do than just ”roflban” all the troll and haters. You have my support for anything Quag! :D

Haters Gonna Hate

MMNB gonna Beat’ 

Mr.Goose 
        Participant
          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Well, I do comply with this request. But I don’t think you should let it get to you so much. I have had so many impersonators. So.. I think we shouldn’t mind it. So many people try to be me. 

Many people call me vile things as well. I guess that is what I am known for. I am sorry this has gotten so bad. I hope we can all put a stop to it. 

– Goose

Holmar
          Participant
            • @holmar
              • Topic Scout Icon

You also have My suport Quag Your  A Man who i can Look up to and i 100% Respect you and would never talk bad about you

Zoeyz
            Participant
              • @zoeyz

No Achievements Yet!

Quag i respect you also. The people that have disrespected you have disapointed me. I also feel this server does need to be a bit more strict on the rules. Also I feel some admins have not read the rules or jsut ignore them

– Ocat

Holmar
              Participant
                • @holmar
                  • Topic Scout Icon

I dont think Lulu Hasin’t

CPT QuaG
                Keymaster
                  • @cpt-quag
                    • Topic Scout Icon
                    • Topic Slinger Icon
                    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                    • Topic Adventurer Icon

I had to repost this as someone deleted my original post on this thread.  The fact that my post was originally deleted, makes this thread even more important for all to read.

Recently there have been individuals who have been impersonating my account.  There have been hacking attempts on the server in addition to hacking on our website.  There has been numerous complaints about individuals, community members and our admins.  Some of which is warranted, much of which is hearsay, slander and general negativity.  With all of this craziness going on, what has recently pushed me over the top is that I have been personally disrespected on several occasions.  Most recently I have been called a liar to my face.  This is all now going to immediately cease.  QuaG is done!

I am going to direct the following to those of you (you know who you are) who have continually worked to tear this community down.  I have done nothing but provide help, support, encouragement and friendship to all those who game in this community.  And in return, I get shit on.  For most of you, I was fighting in Iraq to protect your freedoms while you were still sucking on your mom’s tit.  The thanks I get is slander, negativity and disrespect.  It all stops now.  For any request of me, you must do it through the forums.  This latest incident now tells me that people cannot be civilized.  Therefore all of my converstaions have to be public.  I will not tolerate another moment whereby my character is ripped apart by ungrateful maggots.  Goose has been instructed to be aligned with me on the rules of the server.  Goose has also been instructed to ensure all current admins are also aligned with these rules.  These rules will now be enforced.  Admins will stop abusing and will also comply to these rules.  If one cannot follow these rules, they will be asked to leave the community.  

To the over 1,000 members who are not part of this chaos, I want to truly apologize. This is not directed towards you, but yet you should be aware of the situation.  You are what makes our community great.  Thank you very much for your participation, encouragement and support. I created this community as an attempt to have a positive, uplifting atmosphere where gamers who loved killing zombies had a place to go.  I still think this is that place.  We have some great things planned with the inception of Contagion.  I plan to keep this thing going as long as I have support in doing it.  Your suggestions and feedback are always welcome.  

Thank you again for your understanding and continued support,

Matt
                    • @matt

No Achievements Yet!

Awe man this is pretty serious. I agree with you the admin abusing has gotten out of hand.

As this community has grown over the years, it’s taken more and more time and effort from Quag in order to manage it. We’ve taken pride in the fact that MMNB is not one of “those” servers, where unless you’re an admin, the server sucks. MMNB has been known for being a straight forward, friendly fire enabled server, in which even non-admins can have a good time. People might not realise that when they “show off their admin capabilities,” all it’s doing is advertising to new-comers that “I need to get admin powers too, or else I won’t enjoy playing here.” Quag has given us admin rights in order to keep the server fun by enforcing policy on griefers and trollers. He has not given us admin rights so we can show off how much more powerful we are when we can no-clip through walls to gain points.

Different admins have different points of view, and different attitudes (just like the cop who pulls you over). I personally like to think of myself as the admin of bad microphones 🙂 But I enforce my admin rights to benefit the other players on the server who are also listening to a horrible, ear bleeding microphone someone might be using.

Admin rights need to be used to benefit the other players on the server. They should NOT be used to be benefit your personal motives and rank.

I hope I’m not too much on my high horse here, but I hate to see Quag stressed out like this.

Holmar
                    Participant
                      • @holmar
                        • Topic Scout Icon

You Got A Point there Matt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password