Day Z – Server + Other ideas

Forums Everything Zombies Zombie Themed Games Discussion Day Z – Server + Other ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.Goose 
    Participant
      • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

Well, I had something written out and firefucks was lol and got rid of it.
      Starting from scratch.

Okay, So Vince and Harmlesskitten want a Day Z server and they think all the server hosts are cheap and all that. Most of the hosts I have seen are pricey? I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t wanna suckle off Quag. And have him waste his money for something that may or may not be good. I’d rather us see if we can make our own dedicated servers. Anyone on board with that? If Vince and Harmlesskitten are so into this why don’t they make their own servers? Hmm? If you want it so badly why don’t you try paying for it some? I think if we all chip in then it might work. I don’t want suckle off Quag and take all his money. Does this sound okay?
      So I think that we all need to figure this out before we get all into it. So we all need to talk about this soon or something of that sort. Thank you.

About other servers we can have many other servers that are cheaper?
      What do you guys think? Could we have others that are nice and will host their own servers? Hmm? Are we going to just make Quag do it all? I’ll host something if it is cheap. I don’t know about you all. I would host anything that sounds reasonable.. (Just reinforcing that) So what do you guys think? Do any of you have any other game suggestions?

I am very fond of all the old Serious Sam games or ever an E.Y.E server. It is all COOP and such, so I think that will be good to check out as well.

If anyone has any objections, then don’t be afraid to tell me or even leave a comment.

I’ll add stuff later. When more things come to me. Thanks for your time.

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

I will put up a vote on the website to see what kind of interest we get on this.  If there seems to be a lot of interest, I would be more than happy to host this on our community

Mr.Goose 
        Participant
          • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

I wanna see others actually be proactive. If they don’t even wanna post and recognize my post. They aren’t even responding to this.

Zoeyz
          Participant
            • @zoeyz

No Achievements Yet!

When I dont have ARMA 2 operation arrowhead or what ever you need day z so I have no opinion on that subject. I also dont care what games we get servers for as long as it is not a waste of time, money, and effort.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password