New Here, Just a question.

Forums Community & Hosted Server Forums New Player Forum New Here, Just a question.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CorporalHeart 
    Participant
      • @corporalheart

No Achievements Yet!

Hey, i’m a bit new here as the title says. What I was wondering is that I’ve been hopping on different ZPS servers lately and I’ve noticed I’ve been invited to this one without really much of a meaning why or anyone really even asking me. What I wanted to ask was, why did someone invite me?

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

I saw you playing on our server and invited you.  We are always looking to grow our community. 

CorporalHeart 
        Participant
          • @corporalheart

No Achievements Yet!

I probly should’ve said this on the first post. I was the one accused of retalliating against being attacked by one of your newer members. He was able to freely kill me without question of it being been a griefing tk or not. Reason for him killing me is probably because he did not get the AK-47 he seems to rightfully deserve.I have to admit I was inclined to and did take vengeance into my own hands seeing that no one really cared about him team killing me. What I wanted to know is that even though you see me as the “teamkiller” why do you still insist on inviting me?

-Sorry if this post was a little late in response, forums aren’t really my strong point in communication as it seems like barely anyone uses them, but, seeing how I am viewed as a teamkiller on your server I’d rather not bother reasoning with people that have the power to kick me before hearing me out. Either way, was fun while it lasted.

Zombie Gaming
          Keymaster
            • @zombiegamerz
              • Topic Scout Icon

So unfortunately I didnt’ witness your teamkilling excitement.  Again, all players are invited to join our community.  There are not any requirements for joining the community other than you love Zombie Panic.  Feel free to play with us, or not. . . your choice!

Thanks for the response.

CPT QuaG
            Keymaster
              • @cpt-quag
                • Topic Scout Icon
                • Topic Slinger Icon
                • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                • Topic Adventurer Icon

This server is sometimes a bit tough when you first come on because friendly fire is enabled by default.  Many players are not used to that. There are some because of that who will label one a “teamkiller.”  Hopefuly our admins are doing the right thing by descerning mistakes from blatant obstruction of gameplay through teamkilling. 

You are more than welcome here CorporalHeart and I hope that you stay with us for many hours of gaming!

CorporalHeart 
              Participant
                • @corporalheart

No Achievements Yet!

I hope you guys don’t mind, I have some friends who have recently left a game they no longer play/have never played Zombie Panic and I was wondering if you don’t mind if I point them to your server as realism is the server’s unique quality. Cuz in a real Zombie Panic, teamwork is all you have left :D.

CPT QuaG
                Keymaster
                  • @cpt-quag
                    • Topic Scout Icon
                    • Topic Slinger Icon
                    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                    • Topic Adventurer Icon

Please feel free to invite everyone to join our server and community.  Direct them to this website which should provide them all of the information that they will need to play and be a part of our group. 

Thanks again CorporalHeart!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password