Good evening, Leon here

Forums Community & Hosted Server Forums New Player Forum Good evening, Leon here

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by CPT QuaG.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DrLeonSisk
      • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

Well its the dawn of a new website and look for ZG and it looks pretty spiffy. A bit white and bright on my eyes, but then again I’m used to the dark background of Firefox’s reader view while reading Chinese/Korean/Japanese web novels.

Well, i know I’m not really a ‘new’ player in ZG (though a mostly absent one *cough*) I only really played NMRIH and Contagion. Never touched ZPS nor H1Z1, which locked me into two sections of the site in a sense. But i do try to post any related news when i come across it if it is concerning No More Room in Hell or Contagion. Contagion sure was nice wasn’t it. NMRIH was rough around the edges and i felt Contagion felt like a smoother game play experience. But that’s me rambling.

If you need to get a hold of me for some reason, you can find me easily on steam using my name on the forum.

And since this is a zombie forum i might as well shill a damn great zombie Audio Drama “We’re Alive” http://www.werealive.com/the-story/
      Seriously give it a try, it is a really great listen. Great performances and sound effects.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by DrLeonSisk.
      • This topic was modified 7 years ago by DrLeonSisk.
      Zombielle
        • @zombielle
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon

You never touched ZPS?!?! Thought I saw someone around with that name in zps. Well I wanna get into NMRIH but their game play is too complicated for me, I guess I got to get use to it some how. :p

Thanks for joining the new website, Cya around!

CPT QuaG
        Keymaster
          • @cpt-quag
            • Topic Scout Icon
            • Topic Slinger Icon
            • Topic Trailblazer Icon
            • Topic Adventurer Icon

We will make you a ZPS player Doc, especially with the new release coming out! Thanks for sharing the Zombie Audio Drama! Very cool.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password