- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 8 months ago by CPT QuaG.
SVN BUILD 3918
– Fixed lag compensation and hitboxes on zombie players and survivors. (hope this means less lag.)
– Improved net-code update and latency timers.
– Fixed not being able to reload sniper and mossberg.
– Fixed missing bullet decals.
– Adjusted soundsystem update system for NPC’s.
– Adjusted soundsystem state updating for player deaths.
– Fixed missing floor textures.
– Fixed stuttering while holding melee secondary attacks.
– Added melee weapon attack gibs system.
– Removed melee attack stamina limit for primary attack.
– Melee swipe attacks now have the chance to do more damage to the head.
– Added grenade and explosion gibs to zombies.
– Added non-fatal grenade explosion gibs.
– Remade melee system again for steady reliability of attacking.
– Fixed hit detection on melee, distances still need balancing.
– Removed ability to sprint while charging melee attacks.
– Recompiled material VPK’s due to modified directory structure.
– Removed christmas update, models, textures, sounds etc.
– Attempted fix of invisible and T-pose zombie models by forcing model update on spawn.
– Added various new updated props for all maps.
– New sound updates and attenuation fixes for all weapons.
– Fixed ar15 looping sound error fixed.
– Fixed KG9 attenuation.
– Fixed nav problems in RPD, also fixed fires lighting.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.