Administrate Team | Groups and Ranks

Forums Main General Discussion Administrate Team | Groups and Ranks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tabajara
    Participant
      • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Hello,

I have been thinking, since the new community – Zombie Gaming, is growing up too fast, we could start a new way to select some moderators and administrators of the group and put them on a specif game area and some “Ranks” for this improvements changes.
      First, my suggestion is: separate each “admins” of the servers, check which games and mods they usually play more and which are their favorite game/mod, and put them on a specif group of that game area. With this, that person will administrate that game area for the community and keeps things rolling and working, listening the players suggestions and questions and trying many ways to keep bringing new players for our community. Then, he would be the “Administrator” of that game area, and he will have his “Team” – Moderators and Super Moderators, with admin powers but with some limited powers.
      Currently, Zombie Gaming have ZPS, NMRiH, L4D2, DayZ/WarZ and a TS3, and Contagion soon. So, we would have Quag as out Super Admin/Owner, a Head Admin to control the 5 game areas and the new 5 Administrators of each game – that i have mentioned above – our Moderators and Super Moderators for each game area that they would like to work and keep the servers “playable” for everyone and rules up with specific admins powers limited.
      I’m still making a plan and thinking how this would work and have a conversation with Quag about this, and maybe would help a lot the community and have an excellent organization! :)

Thank you for your time!!

CPT QuaG
      Keymaster
        • @cpt-quag
          • Topic Scout Icon
          • Topic Slinger Icon
          • Topic Trailblazer Icon
          • Topic Adventurer Icon

Taba, it is very interesting that you bring this up because I was also thinking the same thing. Essentially we would have a lead admin for each of the major games that we host. I like it. I think the details should be left up to the next Chief admin on how this will work. Ultimately, I love the idea. Taba, when you are you putting your nomination in :)

Zyx78boy 
        Participant
          • @zyx78boy

No Achievements Yet!

I like the idea.

Shifty
            • @shifty

No Achievements Yet!

Awesome idea, I love it. This way, we can also get more traffic to each individual server. Each server’s “head admin” can seed each server they are specific to.

Mr.Goose 
            Participant
              • @mr-goose

No Achievements Yet!

You should reinstate me as forum mod. I think I have most votes on that joy piece.

CPT QuaG
              Keymaster
                • @cpt-quag
                  • Topic Scout Icon
                  • Topic Slinger Icon
                  • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                  • Topic Adventurer Icon

Yeah we probably could do that Goose.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password