zpo_trainingmap by Tabajara

Forums Game Forums Zombie Panic Source zpo_trainingmap by Tabajara

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tabajara
    Participant
      • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Taba, this map is 10/10, one of the best I have played.  Here are a few recommendations:

1) MMNB Logo (I am always going to say that) :)

2) When humans run out to the courtyard towards the helicopter, the door leading back into the training area at some point needs to automatically close.  We found during testing that humans could run back into the training area and survive for a very long time since the zombies (when entering) lose health quickly. 

Tabajara
      Participant
        • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

MMNB logo has already :D

Yeah some doors don’t close on Human Area when you complete that Stage.. thanks for recommendations :]

CPT QuaG
        Keymaster
          • @cpt-quag
            • Topic Scout Icon
            • Topic Slinger Icon
            • Topic Trailblazer Icon
            • Topic Adventurer Icon

A couple of additional recommendations for beta version 5f:

1) The extra rooms in the beginning should be removed, humans get lost and before the first stage begins

2) The timer on the first door to open should be 10 to 20 seconds instead of 40

3) On the third stage (super-shorty), you can still hear the sound of the openeing door that does not stop. 

4) Once zombie doors goes up, the previous stage door should be shut and any humans still in the previous stage should automatically die (except for the last stage when going out to the helipad)

5) Music should be added for each stage to infuse more intensity to the stage (Metallica or something . .  )

6) Zombies should be able to break the helipad gate / door

7) Bring back the dark stage on the M4 map

8) Zombies still get stuck, ensure that zombies always spawn to the closest stage doors that have opened

9) Matt indicated that admins are needed to instruct the humans what to do from stage to stage.  Need to put instructions before and after each stage that say the following:

– Beginning of stage – “Firing lanes open, take your position!”

– End of stage – “Door now open, run to next stage”

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

Taba – take a look at my above suggestions, any way we can get a version 6 of this outstanding map!!!!

Tabajara
            Participant
              • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

CPT QuaG at May 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM

A couple of additional recommendations for beta version 5f:

1) The extra rooms in the beginning should be removed, humans get lost and before the first stage begins

2) The timer on the first door to open should be 10 to 20 seconds instead of 40

3) On the third stage (super-shorty), you can still hear the sound of the openeing door that does not stop. 

4) Once zombie doors goes up, the previous stage door should be shut and any humans still in the previous stage should automatically die (except for the last stage when going out to the helipad)

5) Music should be added for each stage to infuse more intensity to the stage (Metallica or something . .  )

6) Zombies should be able to break the helipad gate / door

7) Bring back the dark stage on the M4 map

8) Zombies still get stuck, ensure that zombies always spawn to the closest stage doors that have opened

9) Matt indicated that admins are needed to instruct the humans what to do from stage to stage.  Need to put instructions before and after each stage that say the following:

– Beginning of stage – “Firing lanes open, take your position!”

– End of stage – “Door now open, run to next stage”

Ok i will answer this questions ok ;

1 – Well i think that all pleople enjoy and knows the zps props and weapons so, extras rooms will be deleted.

2 – I have heard that suggestion from a lot of people too. The door will open now in 20 sec.

3 – Humm, i will take a look on that.

4 – You’re saying to close the last each stages when comes a new one to any humans go back? Ok then.

5 – If i add customs musics, map will be annoying soon with the same musics all gameplay. However, we have people that don’t like metallica, hip-hop, electro, rap, rock ‘n’ roll . Each persons has your favorites musics. I can’t do that, sorry. And by the way, maps will be HUGE with more MB’s ( For example : maps size is 30 mb , with musics on some stages, will be like a 100 mb or 150 aprox )

6 – I don’t think so. Is a training map. Humans made it on all 10 Stages killing zombies. They need a “pause” and relaxs on final stage to celebrate the victory.

7 – The dark room is already at M4 Stage. You have only to press the button outside the cabins.

8 – I think i have a idea to fix that “trigger_teleport” problem… i will check soon.

9 – Yeah i forgot some text/hits/objs shows on the map.Thanks for saying that.

Maybe the next version will be on July.

CPT QuaG
              Keymaster
                • @cpt-quag
                  • Topic Scout Icon
                  • Topic Slinger Icon
                  • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                  • Topic Adventurer Icon

We were trying to play the trainingmap today and realized that zombies cannot be seen by Humans until they get right up to the cage firing position.  I believe this is because I now have sourcemod anti-cheats enabled on the server.  We need to pick a time to test so that you can see this. 

Also – lots of new players get distracted by the extra “rooms” in the beginning, is there a way that we can remove all of that (it will also reduce the size of the map)

There is also some sound issues I believe on the third stage where you continually hear the doors going up. . . .

Tabajara
                Participant
                  • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Thank you for your feedback Quag!

I will try to fix that map as fast as i can ( When i have free time )

XxShadowManxX28 
                  Participant
                    • @xxshadowmanxx28

No Achievements Yet!

great map

Tabajara
                    Participant
                      • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

Watch the full progress about this map here :

http://gamebanana.com/wips/41162

DarkTanner 
                      Participant
                        • @darktanner

No Achievements Yet!

What about the teleporter..why this should have problems ? o_o

Tabajara
                        Participant
                          • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

The triggers is with some kind of problem that i never seen before ( He works and stop to work in a sec, and starts work again)

is a crazy thing lol , trying to see how to fix that..

DarkTanner 
                          Participant
                            • @darktanner

No Achievements Yet!

If you need help , you know how to found me ,i’m always glad to help a friend like you :)

Tabajara
                            Participant
                              • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

DarkTanner at October 10, 2012 at 2:18 AM

If you need help , you know how to found me ,i’m always glad to help a friend like you :)

Sure i will :D , you know much things better than me :3

Thanks for your support.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password