zph escape hardcore vf2

Forums Game Forums Zombie Panic Source zph escape hardcore vf2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    CPT QuaG
    Keymaster
      • @cpt-quag
        • Topic Scout Icon
        • Topic Slinger Icon
        • Topic Trailblazer Icon
        • Topic Adventurer Icon

Everyone,

Tabajara’s new escape map is looking epic.  Check it out here!!  Give me your thoughts!!

Castle
        • @castle

No Achievements Yet!

It is looking pretty awesome.

CPT QuaG
        Keymaster
          • @cpt-quag
            • Topic Scout Icon
            • Topic Slinger Icon
            • Topic Trailblazer Icon
            • Topic Adventurer Icon

Escape Hardcore (zph_escape_hardcore_vf_2) is now ready for beta testing according to Tabajara.  Getting a copy on the server today. 

CPT QuaG
          Keymaster
            • @cpt-quag
              • Topic Scout Icon
              • Topic Slinger Icon
              • Topic Trailblazer Icon
              • Topic Adventurer Icon

Let me be the first to say to Tabajara . . .  outstandiing job my friend!  This is an amazing map, excellent idea, fast gameplay and unbelievable realism detail.   I only have a few suggestions.  My sugesstions for this map are the following:

• More weapons and ammo – the initial leap over the billboards is very tough.  Weapons and ammo in the mall will help at least slow down the oncoming zombies
            • 2nd Floor Gate (left side).  Once survivors make it to the ladder, i feel that this gate should be breakable by the zombies.  This will give a needed advantage to the zombies.
            • mmnb.org under our logo (just a way to advertise) :)

Thats it . . . . other than those sugestions, map is perfect!

CPT QuaG
            Keymaster
              • @cpt-quag
                • Topic Scout Icon
                • Topic Slinger Icon
                • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                • Topic Adventurer Icon

Also, the second gate before you enter into the courtyard.  This should be open for humans, but then with a button to close on the zombies to slow them down (much like the version 1 map)

CPT QuaG
              Keymaster
                • @cpt-quag
                  • Topic Scout Icon
                  • Topic Slinger Icon
                  • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                  • Topic Adventurer Icon

One bug found.  When you start off the map (tested with two players).  Both are showing 7 kills when no one was killed yet?

CPT QuaG
                Keymaster
                  • @cpt-quag
                    • Topic Scout Icon
                    • Topic Slinger Icon
                    • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                    • Topic Adventurer Icon

Map Walkthough Thoughts:

Humans run through the initial entrance and make their way under the first half way closed door (hammers there to slow down whitey).  Move to the second door (should be opened, not closed).  There should be a button on the other side to close the gate (this will slow down the zombies).  Humans make their way up to the second floor.  There is an option to go to the arcade to grap guns and ammo along with a button to open up the gate that secures the other side of the mall where the ladder is.  Humans not wanting to risk it, will negotiate their way over the billboards towards the ladder.  They will then make their way up to the roof to defend and escape.  

Once the button is pushed in the arcade, this will open up the gate (half-way).  Zombies/Humans will have to crawl through to either get to the ladder.  Or now, with the button being pushed, they can use the far elevator to get up to the roof.  Also when the button is pushed, zombies should start spawning on second floor of mall.  

The final part is simply having the humans fend off zombies on the roof . . .

Tabajara
                  Participant
                    • @tabajara

No Achievements Yet!

I can’t use the elevator on the map. Sorry , will take much of my time, that i can do is:

*When humans go on the billboards, arcade will open and zombies will spawn on the 2° floor.

*When humans go to the other side of 2° floor , the right gate will be open for humans slow and zombies.

*I can’t put weapons and ammos on the mall , only on roof. Is a escape map , not a suriver or kill’s map .Obj is : Go to roof and standby for the heli and escape after the jets blow the mall.

If u guys want more things , say here ok. Thanks Quag!

CPT QuaG
                    Keymaster
                      • @cpt-quag
                        • Topic Scout Icon
                        • Topic Slinger Icon
                        • Topic Trailblazer Icon
                        • Topic Adventurer Icon

Thanks Tabajara for taking our considerations.  I am excited for the final version!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password