Admin Aplication

Forums Admin Forums Admin Applications Admin Aplication Admin Aplication

SnakePeaceWalker
Participant
    • @snakepeacewalker

No Achievements Yet!

SnakePeaceWalker at August 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Hey MMNB you guys are Awesome and so is your Server and you guys are Amazing to what you did to your servers and Page, You guys are my Favorite Server and People, And I had Experience before as an Admin, I was an Admin Before on a Server But they Closed it down, And they said i was pretty good and nice Like you guys and i wanted to join you guys as Admin because I want to get to know you guys better and meet new people As Admin and on your Server, Anyways you guys are Awesome and I hope i can join you guys as Admin anyways Later

Hey MMNB you guys are Awesome and so is your Server and you guys are Amazing to what you did to your servers and Page, You guys are my Favorite Server and People, And I had Experience before as an Admin, I was an Admin Before on a Server But they Closed it down, And i alway wanted to join you guys as Admin because I want to get to know you guys better and meet new people As Admin and on your Server, Anyways you guys are Awesome and I hope i can join you guys as Admin anyways Later

Lost Password