RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

Forums Main General Discussion RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS RALLY MY FELLOW MEMBERS

DrLeonSisk
    • @drleonsisk

No Achievements Yet!

I looked up the thread that quag posted in, regarding the admin list. His FINAL word on the matter.

“Regarding the admin list. . . .  I am going to post this only one time. . . .  the decision for who is granted admin rights lie soley with Holmar.  It requires an act of God to remove an admin.  Recent admins who no longer have admin rights have asked to have their privledges removed on their on accord and not by someone else.  This mostly is because they are not as active anymore or feel that they cannot contribute like they once did.  Unless a current admin is interrupting gameplay by breaking MMNB Community rules, their admin will remain intact.  More importantly, I actually want more admins.  I am looking for admins who will step up and actually seed the servers.  If admin status was solely based on server gametime, Wincin would be Head Admin as  he is on the server every day.  In fact, Wincin if anyone, should be the only admin on MMNB.  This is not the case  becuase we are a team.  As a team we need need to remember that we have to work as a team.  Let’s please stop worrying about who is admin and who isn’t, who is on the server and who isn’t, who is contributing to the forums and who isn’t.  This ultimately is Holmar’s decision (and mine) and therefore I dont want things to turn into a popularity contest rather than looking out for the best interest of the community. “

CPT Quag <== Link to thread,

Lost Password